Monday, June 25, 2012

Links à la Mode

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited to announce that I've won my first blogger award!! In the fashion blogger community, we have a weekly award for the 20 best posts of the week. This week, I was selected as one of those top 20 for my post on the history of ikat as a summer print which can be found here.


Here's the article, and a list of the other winners:




Summer starts here!



Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice

My first week editing Links a la Mode and so many amazing posts to choose only 20 from! Today marks the first day of summer for the northern hemisphere and judging by my choice below, I am willing summer to start in earnest in the UK! In the meantime, there’s tips on keeping stylish in the rain. One of the things I love about the fashion blogging community is the creativeness that it breeds and this week is no exception with a few brilliant and on-trend DIYs for your to try at home. If DIY-ing isn’t your thing but you still like to save your pennies there are posts for splurging or saving too.



LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 21ST





SPONSOR:
New Bags ShopbopFerragamo, Gucci, YSL, Totes, Addition, Chloe, M. Williamson, Valenentino Bags, Rachel Comey, Tucker, Hindmarch & Margiela Bags

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

No comments: