Thursday, September 27, 2012

work "events."

So yesterday I was invited to an event at the residence of an ambassador. Of course, my first thought was "what should I wear?" I've been to one of these before, and I remember the dress being either professional or cocktail-ish. It seemed like the crowd didn't know which was more appropriate.

My go-to item for these kinds of work/professional events is the sheath dress. It's appropriate for both work and cocktail hours, and women look just fabulous in them. Here's what I think I'm wearing to my event:
embassy party

Bag / Shoes / Dress / Earrings / Cuff / Eyeshadow / Blush / Nailpolish / Lip Gloss

2 comments:

olga said...

What a great blog you have! Love the photos, by looking through your previous posts, your "outfit boards" are great, you have good sense of style and color/patterns combinations , not an easy task – is amazing!
Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad to hear from you ;o)
Olga
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Kay C. said...

love this dress! you are great at putting things together (:

xoxo
eclecticliving.org