Friday, June 8, 2012

flower power.

flower power.






Old Navy Scoop Neck Top, $9.50; Aldo Handbag, $40; Urban Outfitters Top, $39;  Talbots Canvas Pants, $80; Amrita Singh Earrings, $20; Forever 21 Ring, $3.80; Nordstrom Enamel Bracelet, $42 Chinese Laundry Shoes, $50;   




Happy Friday Everyone!!!


Today I was inspired by orange and teal. These colors remind of classy parties on the beach with white tents and the wind blowing in my hair. I'm seriously dreaming about this while drinking my rather strong coffee in front of a glaring computer screen. 


I love how this purse's little petal cut-outs remind me of the lace cut-outs on this super cute top. I went for a scoop neck t-shirt underneath rather than a tank top, as is featured on the Urban Outfitters site, because it would really be too close to a bare shoulder top which, in my opinion, is a no-no for work. 


On another note, tomorrow is my town's annual yard sale. The whole town gets together to sell all their used items on their front lawns, and I get to rummage through all of it! I'm so excited. On my wish-list:


1. Vintage mirrors for a fun mirror collage for my new apartment, like this


2. Old maps


3. A small dinette set (because I don't want to trek all the way to ikea)


4. Belts and purses -- my favorite vintage fashion finds


5. Vintage dressing table to house my makeup, perfume, and jewelry...loooove all of these


But, I know my favorites will be those I never expected to find. Can't wait! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow you're so cute!

just found your blog and love your aesthetic!

and hey guess what! i just started a new blog! i think i have some great ideas and i'd love if you could stop by and perhaps follow it, if you like!
http://www.annacbie.com/