Monday, June 4, 2012

a psychedelic dream.

Print



Peplum shirt, $17; Apt 9 cropped jacket, $35; ASOS high waisted skirt, $35; Zara shoes, $50; ALDO metallic clutch, $35; Adrienne Vittadini faux pearl jewelry, $38; Plastic jewelry, $13; Dogeared cultured pearl jewelry, $44




Don't you just love this skirt? It's such a fun print -- very psychedelic. Now let's figure out how to make it work-appropriate:


Paired with classic neutrals, this skirt stands out in an unexpected way. I really like the look of  this skirt with a peek-a-boo peplum underneath this short, fitted blazer. I think it's a great way to spice it up at work while keeping it very classy. It's definitely pulling off that Victoria Beckham look.


This is my third blazer post for blazer week (which has really turned into blazer weeks due to the holiday), and I hope you've enjoyed my pairings. 


Well, I hope you all have a great Monday! In the meantime, I want to leave you all with a special quote that will hopefully brighten up your day and take you through the rest of the week:


"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." -- Harriet Tubman










No comments: